Your insurance policy covers your spouse or partner and children under 19 years old may also be eligible for coverage under your insurance policy. Insurances offer for Students, Tenets, Visitors, Travellers, Health schemes.
1) Health Insurance: It is exceedingly suggested that international tourists/PR holders visiting Canada have to get a Travel Medical Insurance for their visit to Canada, as the healthcare can be very expensive without proper health insurance coverage initially for PR holders.
2) Medical Insurance (Public Health Insurance): Canada's worldwide health-care system. Incase that you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident; you can apply for public health insurance. Through it, you don't have to pay for most health-care services. All provinces and territories will give free emergency medical services, yet if you don't have a government health card
3) Employment Insurance (EI): provides expected benefits to individuals who unable to find their jobs through no fault of their own (for example, due to shortage of work, seasonal or mass lay-offs) and are available for and able to work, but can't find a job, Employment Insurance which provide services such as,
- Employment Insurance regular benefits
- Parental benefits
- Sickness benefits
- Compassionate care benefits
- Employment Insurance benefits for self-employed people
- Employment Insurance maternity and parental benefits
- Employment Insurance Family Caregiver Benefit for Adults
- Employment Insurance Family Caregiver Benefit for Children