About our immigration consulting
Canaan Services is established in June 2018, to provide best Canada immigration consulting services to students, employees, with visa processing from the very first step of assessment till visa is issued in Canada visa process. We guide you at every stage of documentation part in how to immigrate to Canada in processing documents such as education assessment, guiding on provincial wise occupations in demand, application launch, and all critical documentation as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for smoother processing of visa. We also provide advisory services on various Canada immigration programs and Australian immigration programs suitable for spouse, children, siblings and parents, visa to visit and do business.
Praveena Malladhi is the Co-founder and Head of Canaan Services.Prior to this she held senior leadership roles in immigration processing as Team Leader, Team Manager. She successfully led the team of process associates in immigration process at renowned immigration firms in Hyderabad. She has spent 7 years in immigration processing for Canada based on Canada Immigration requirements and has direct exposure to client query handling and resolution in Canada Immigration process on Canada visa requirements. She has been recognised and rewarded at the respective cos for her efforts. She has mastered documentation specific to each of the provinces in apply for Canada visa. She has worked on processing PR s for Federal and provinces viz., Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec & Saskatchewan.
She has worked on Federal skilled programs, Provincial programs, Canadian Experience Class, Family sponsorship, Open Work Permit & Temporary Resident Permit. She has handled clients across USA, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar and assisted many aspirants in immigration to Canada from India. She has exposure to handing clients across various parts of India with diverse educational background and work experience. She has in-depth knowledge and developed expertise of documentation requirements for various immigration programmes of all the provinces in Canada immigration permanent resident visa process. Her expertise comes from her vast experience. To make aspirants dreams come true to live and work in Canada without any work permit Canada as a Canada PR Visa.
She holds Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
- To give aspirants advice and guidance on various immigration programmes to Migrate to Canada and Migrate to Australia
- To give guidance on the NOC occupational code & documentation so as to get the applicant documentation correct in the first instance.
- To provide complete information about provincial requirements so as to ensure aspirants can make the best decisions on which province to immigrate
- To assist VISA, Work Permit, Permanent Residency applications, clearly explaining all process requirements
- To help out with IELTS training, Medicals and Police Check
- To ensure that applicants are kept up to date with progress on processing
- To introduce to the existing PR holders residing in Canada for the first time visitors.
- To provide advice and guidance on job opportunities across provinces specific to applicants skill sets
- To assist in getting suitable accommodation & admissions in schools for applicants children, insurance in Canada
Core Values :